On 1 March we had an absolutely delightful experience investigating Studio Detritus! Started with philosophical introduction to existentialism and its reflection on Art , further on Soosie often reminded me a magician , playing different tricks with different objects and means.
During the workshop we covered the following :
1.Using paints on fabric ( silk paint, Metallic acrylic paint, metallic rub-ons oil paints, etc)
2. Using glue for applications.
3. Using shellac and PVA for adding firmness.
4. Creating and using different sorts of stamps.
5. Machine embroidery , using different fabric and techniques
6. Different stitching methods.
Personally, I was especially impressed with the method of attaching a beed using sewing machine. That was a real trick!
I would like to express gratitude from all who attended the workshop for the feast of creativity and skills!