We love to hear from you but please remember we are a volunteer run organisation so your email may not be answered immediately but it will be answered as soon as possible. Our web site has a lot of information regarding our workshops, events & activities. Please scroll down to send your message to the correct person.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions:
- All times, days, dates, costs, fees, and descriptions are in the Calendar event for each activity – all accessed from the home page – feltwest.org.au
- Bookings are open when they appear in the Members & Non Members Booking pages. This is the only way to book all workshops. They are always advised via the eNews.
- Material lists for workshops are sent automatically via email when you book and pay. They are sent again 1 week before your workshop. Beginners & Skill Extension workshops do not have materials lists as all materials are supplied and small wool packs are available for sale on the day. Please check your spam/junk folders.
- We have a clear cancellation and refund policy which is in the event page of each activity and here.
- Can I bring a friend to Toss n Tell? Yes! But only once. Our rules require that people are members to benefit from our activities but we welcome someone who wants t see if its for them.
- Can I bring a friend to a workshop? No sorry. For the same reason.
- Can I share a workshop with another member? No – that is not fair on the tutor nor the other participants.
- Any external events like markets and exhibitions will have an event page with the general information but for member only information, payment process, rules & guidelines will be on their own page under the Members section of the menu.
- If you need to cancel your spot in a workshop please contact the appropriate Co-ordinator to let them know.
Workshops – Regular & Visiting Tutors
Any query concerning the running of our regular monthly workshops as well as the visiting tutor program. Things like:
- Suggestions for workshops
- Apply to teach a workshop
- Workshop Hosts
- You need to cancel your workshop place
Beginners & Skill Extension Workshops
Any query concerning the running of our beginners workshops and the skill extension 3 hour workshops. Things like:
- Content clarification
- You need to cancel your Extension
or Beginners Workshop
Toss n Tell, Tuesday Group & Committee Meetings
For all things concerning our meetings. Things like:
- Suggestions for the committee
- Apply to present a demo
- Apply to have a popup shop
Markets, Exhibitions & Other External Events
Any queries concerning any of our external events.
- Events details will be un the calendar
- Member only info under Members in the menu
Membership, Orders or Website Issues
Any technical or process related issues.
Anything library related including book suggestions.