Finish & Fix Prep & Plan Feltathon
Let’s get felting!
COVID struck again and we had to cancel Pam De Groot’s workshop. But we still have the hall for 2 days so let’s get felting.
Feltwest are pleased to host the Finish & Fix Prep & Plan Feltathon.
- That workshop piece that was never really quite finished.
- Those pieces that need a fix – be it an adjustment, repair or repurposing.
- Your ideas and designs that need some preparation – want to make something but can’t quite figure out the resist?
- Want to plan a piece to try out those amazing embellishments we have learnt over the years?
- Want to make a large project but just don’t know where to start?
- Not happy with the piece you made in the workshop would like to make another?
Or just want to come and felt or stitch?
Doesn’t matter – this is an open event – just come and do! Join us for one or two days – whatever you can manage in your busy week – for felting, stitching, chat and cuppas. We will put our collective felting brains together to produce some amazing pieces.
What to bring:
- Your felting gear and materials
- Any pieces that might need some love and attention
- Ideas or desires for new pieces
Please RSVP through this product – just for rough numbers. Add it to your cart and proceed like booking at workshop but there is no charge. This product also appears under Member Bookings.