- Workshops – from Beginners through to advanced techniques by experienced tutors from our own Membership, and visiting interstate and international artists. All at very reasonable prices and with easy online payment options.
- Regular workdays: Third Saturday of every month February to November featuring regular demonstrations of techniques, access to our felting library, and Toss n Tell – a get together to share felting ideas, talk about felt, display felted items, obtain feedback and practical assistance, and an opportunity to make felt. First Tuesday of every month February to November. Opportunity to make felt and share ideas.
- eNews with all of our updates concerning events, workshops, opportunities and much more.
- Access to participate in exhibitions and events.
- Our annual Retreat – 3 days and nights of felting. All you have to do is felt! Fully catered in beautiful rural setting with comfortable single accommodation – no cooking, no cleaning or washing up! Just felting.
- Yearly group project. Opportunity to be involved and produce an amazing piece of felt.