Our registration date is coming to a close: 19th June this Sunday! This Saturday we will have a mini workshop on writing your Artist Statements – which of course we can work on over the next few weeks.
There appears to be some confusion about our exhibition so here’s the main points:
- It is a Feltwest members only exhibition – no other group is involved.
- It is being held at TAFE Gallery Central.
- There is no registration fee (unlike most exhibitions).
- There will be a 30% commission taken by TAFE (so remember to include this in your price).
- All works must be new and never shown before – including web and facebook.
- Delivery of work is 16th July TnT.
- Artists statements are required but help is available.
- We are giving artists talks on 20th August but it is not mandatory!
- This is a wonderful opportunity to show our work.
- Registration closes Sunday 19th but opportunity will be at TnT this month for help.